GPCS is looking for professionally and spiritually qualified individuals who are committed and mature Christian believers, who possess a thorough understanding of the Christian worldview, and who believe they have a calling to train students from the traditional biblical perspective. GPCS faculty and staff are committed to our mission of equipping students to understand, embrace, and articulate a biblical Christian worldview from which they are able to explore and evaluate the physical and spiritual world. We use every subject area to promote curiosity, inspire scholarship, and encourage students to discover their God-given purpose. We teach students to analyze claims by using critical thinking skills rooted in biblical truth. GPCS seeks, therefore, to hire teachers and staff who are passionate about this ministry of thoroughly Christian education.
Employment Opportunities for 2023-2024
- At this time, GPCS does not have any open positions for 2023-24.
- Before beginning the application process, read the GPCS Statement of Faith and appropriate Job Description (both found below under “Employment Applications and Documents”). It is essential you are in full agreement with these before completing the application.
- Application: Please complete the appropriate application below and send to the GPCS Head of School either electronically (email@example.com) or by mail to: Head of School, Greater Portland Christian School, 1338 Broadway, South Portland, ME 04106.
- Resume: Please include your resume that starts with your current or most recent employer and works backward for the past ten years (all months must be accounted for).
- If we have continued interest in your candidacy, we will request transcripts, and arrange for a personal interview.