Secondary History/Social Studies Teacher: we are seeking a spiritually and professionally qualified individual to teach history/social studies courses for grades 6-12 (some are combined). Minimum requirements include:
- have a credible Christian testimony,
- be enthusiastic about our Christian mission and biblical worldview and be committed to teaching from this perspective,
- have a minimum of a Bachelor’s Degree in the field or closely related to it,
- have appropriate Maine teacher certification or able to obtain it quickly,
- enjoy ministry with middle school and high school students, and
- be able to integrate technology with instruction and be committed to best practices in teaching.
Salary range is $25,000 – $30,000; no health benefits. Resumes and applications should be emailed to John Bishop at: email@example.com.